2019/10/15

don't let life pass you by


I have been living in Copenhagen for two weeks today, two whole weeks(!) My everyday life is not that exciting but it push me outside of my comfort zone - I feel like I radically changed my life. So I am trying out new things because there are no rules and no one way to do anything. Because let's face it, I am responsible for everything that happens to me in my life - sometimes you have to take risks to make things happen.

Be fearless!


We all have our doubts... I am not born unafraid nor am I wild, but I do like to spice things up and challenge myself. Life is not simple and easy, it takes a lot of hard work, a lot of determination and a lot of trying. We all make excuses to not doing things that are good for us, we all been there, we blame outside circumstances and use them as a reason why you didn't put in the effort that day.

But just snap out of it, it will make you happier.

Life is not a walk in the park and I have faced failure more times than I can count. Experience goes hand in hand with knowledge, sometimes you have to fail to be able to learn from your mistakes. But it also made me a mentally strong person and at the end of the day I always bounce back from the negative things that happened.


I am willing to work hard for what I want in life because I learned not to take anything for granted. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. Don't let anything get in the way of your own progress.

And yes, I miss working, my life with a routine but I also want to do better and be stronger - so that is what I am aiming for. But in order to succeed and take control of my life I need to change the way I think.


Because I am a visual person I just need to get shit done and smash those goals.

This post is my vision board of my dreams, goals and things that make me happy. Images of who I want to become, what I want to have, where I want to live, or where I want to travel, etc. My board contains core values and objectives, such as things that I love, things that excite me, things that I am passionate about - my purpose. There is always room for self-improvement so I want to:

- strive for progress, not perfection
- stop waiting for the right time
- get a bike
- make a playlist (or listen to podcasts) and work more on side-projects
- find a routine that works for me
- buy a coffee machine, candles and a blanket
- say yes to more things
- drink more water
- keep learning new things
- be more spontaneous, simply trust your gut
- remember to read a book once in a while
- get my CPR number and get a library card
- look after my health and body - for example, go out running more to restore your energy
- strive to improve myself and ask for feedback
- network more
- feel more comfortable and confident
- treat yourself and celebrate every little bit of success
- also, appreciate what you have achieved


This will be my source of inspiration and motivation as I work towards achieving my dreams.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar