2013/07/18

finfint

fortsättning på DEL ETT.

11. Jeffrey McDaniel

In an effort to get people to look
into each other's eyes more,
and also to appease the mutes,
the government has decided
to allot each person exactly one hundred
and sixty-seven words, per day.

When the phone rings, I put it to my ear
without saying hello. In the restaurant
I point at chicken noodle soup.
I am adjusting well to the new way.

Late at night, I call my long distance lover,
proudly say I only used fifty-nine today.
I saved the rest for you.

When she doesn't respond,
I know she's used up all her words,
so I slowly whisper I love you
thirty-two and a third times.
After that, we just sit on the line
and listen to each other breathe.

12. Jonathan Safran Foer

She wants to know if I love her, that’s all anyone wants from anyone else,
not love itself but the knowledge that love is there,
like new batteries in the flashlight in the emergency kit in the hall closet.

13. Pontus de Wolfe

en hälsning till sommaren och en påminnelse om att någon just nu är hemligt förälskad i just dig.
- om låten 'kärleken har ingn tanke på oss'

14. Frida Kahlo

I used to think I was the strangest person in the world
but the I thought, there are so many people in the world, there msut be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same way i do.
I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too.
well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it's true I'm here, and I'm just as strange as you.

och

Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic.

15. Oscar Wilde

Never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary.

16. Mumford and sons

And my head told my heart "let love grow" but my heart told my head "this time no".

17. Audrey Hepburn

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.

18. Walt Whitman

We were together. I forget the rest.

19. Don Draper

Make it simple, but significant.

20. J.D. Salinger

She wasn't doing a thing I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar